WHAT IS THE LA NAVE VA
La Nave Va is a sculpture park located in Berrocalejo (Cáceres) very close to the Valdecañas reservoir. The project seeks to enhance the work of sculptors and artists in an environment conducive to large format and interventions in nature, in addition to betting on the artistic claim of the natural environment.
La Nave Va was born under the slogan “Art never stops” and with the vocation of becoming a cultural agent of reference through activities and events programmed for this purpose. Large formats, land art, site-specific art and environmental art are accommodated in a space dedicated to creativity and innovation.
La Nave Va in various Media:
- Elle Decoration Magazine – Travel Cáceres – Emilio Tuñón – May 2019 [ES]
- The architect, Emilio Tuñón, has made a guide of Cáceres and recommended La Nave Va as a mandatory stop.
- Cover No. 174 of Elle Decoration Magazine.
- Capital Arte Magazine – NATURAL PARKS – Paths between art – Page 35 (5/5) – Jan 2017 [ES]
- “This sculpture park [in Berrocalejo, Cáceres] is an example of the ability of art to revalue territory and enhance its landscapes.”
- La Nave Va – Opens its Door – Press release [ES]